Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hallelujah [The Tudors; General Video]

Hallelujah [The Tudors; General Video] Video Clips. Duration : 2.92 Mins.


I have like ten minutes before I have to leave my house for school, but I thought I would write this description really really fast before I left ;p ahah. Alright, so I heard this song once on One tree Hill and I always knew I liked Kate Voegeles voice, just the way she sang it was so sad, and meaningful, so when I was listening to it again a while back, certain lyrics just stuck out to me and they seemed perfect for the Tudors; so in celebration that season 4 is coming up real soon (yay!! I am going to watch the first two eps today) I decided to make this video, dedicated to the sad part of the court life. About how much pain was felt and how so many of them depended on their faith alone to get them through the hardships that they felt. So yeah, enjoy ;] And I have to add that I JUST FINISHED MERLIN!!! Ohmygod, I need to go finish my video cause I was just in awe at that last ep. Poor Merlin =[ Anywhoo : Would it be a lot to ask you guys to tell me what your fav part of this vid was too? Since for me, it was kind of extensive ;] But it would be much appreciated in your comment. And I forgot my intro. ;p Song : Hallelujah by Kate Voegele Show : The Tudors Season 1-4 Honours 3/15/10 #58 -Most Discussed (Today)) - Film & Animation #98 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Film & Animation #93 - Top Rated (Today)) - Film & Animation 3/16/10 #39 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Film & Animation #58 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Film & Animation #62 - Top Rated (Today)) - Film & Animation I OWN ...

Tags: The, Tudors, Hallelujah, Kate, Voegele, Henry, VIII, Tudor, Court, Anne, Boleyn, Thomas, Cromwell, Katharine, of, Aragon, Jane, Seymour, Cleves, General, Epic, Video, needingyourvoice, Sony, vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com